Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream LAVENDER, 68gr - baking soda free & vegan
by: Meow Meow Tweet
Note: This cream contains no unnecessary hardeners or waxes, so the consistency may change with temperature fluctuation- if the cream separates in transit to you, simply give it a good mix & pop it in the fridge until it's hard.
- designed without baking soda & clay
- dietary magnesium & arrowroot powder help control moisture & odor
- nourishing plant oils & butters soothe & condition the skin
- a potent blend of citrusy essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the whole day!
- free from aluminum compounds that have been linked to breast cancer
- safe during pregnancy & nursing
- 100% natural organic, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free certified & vegan
- a daily treatment for underarm odor
- suitable for pregnant & nursing women
- all skin types especially if you're sensitive to baking soda
How to use: Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit with your fingertips (don't push hard, those pits are sensitive :-)!.
Please note: this cream contains no unnecessary hardeners or waxes, so the consistency will change with temperature fluctuation. Though our cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But hey, sweating is natural, embrace it!
Scent: unisex, fresh & sweet floral lavender
Texture: solid balm
FREE FROM parabens, aliminum, baking soda, clay, unnecessary hardeners or waxes, chemicals, petroleum and is NEVER tested on animals.
Ingredients: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) root powder, magnesium hydroxide, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) & *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf essential oils. *certified organic ingredient
Packaging: recyclable & reusable glass jar w/metal lid
Made in: The Hudson Valley NY, USA
As seen in:
Works great with: