ILIA Color Haze Multi-use Pigment - BEFORE TODAY, 7ml - dusty mauve - matte finish on lips & cheeks
The shade: a flattering dusty mauve with cool undertones that shows best on fair to light skin tones.
What it is: a creamy pigment for lip + cheek that can build in intensity or blend out to a soft matte wash of color.
How it works: a unique, cleanly formulated cream based formula for cheeks & lips that can build in colour intensity, or blend out to a soft wash of color. Dries down to a natural matte finish on lips.
Choose your level of color payoff by dialing up the intensity with a few bold swipes or blend out for a soft haze of color.
Sasha's tip: "A little goes a long way. For lips I like to dot it in the center of my lips & feather out towards the edges for a soft diffused lip. For extra moisture, layer a lip balm underneath."
- a cream based vegan formula for cheek (cream blush) + lip that can build in color intensity or wash out to a soft wash of color
- the formula dries down to a natural modern matte finish on lips
organic Jojoba oil - helps to repair skin & seal moisture
- organic Coconut oil - conditions & soften lips & skin
- Linseed oil - a rich fatty acid that smooths skin
- with natural & organic ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free certified, gluten-free, GMO-free, talc free, silicone-free
Video: how to use ILIA Color Haze
- cheek + lips / makeup
- cream blush + tinted matte lip tint
- all skin types
How to use:
- Cheek: a little goes a long way. Dab a dot or two along the apples of the cheeks, then blend out with fingers or your favorite complexion brush to achieve a soft wash of color.
- Lip: apply directly to the center of your lips. Lightly blend outward with your finger for a blotted, diffused look that transforms to a matte finish.
- Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment has a weightless finish. Apply it in light layers, building the pigment until you get your desired look.
FREE FROM: silicons, phthalate, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, GMO, gluten, talc.