Innersense I CREATE FINISH, 295ml - finishing spray for shine + hold
Achieve manageable hold with this working hairspray formulated with certified organic Honey that acts as a natural resin & organic Rooibos Tea for antioxidant care.
Aloe & Rice proteins moisturise & strengthen every strand, leaving hair full & shiny.
Works well with all hair types.
- organic Honey - a humectant, which provides moisturising benefits for hair & skin, an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps; offers light hold when styling the hair
- Rice Amino acids - conditioning agents that bring shine & gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair & skin
- Aloe Vera - gives hair strength & a silky texture, brings fullness & manageability event to the finest hair
- Rooibos Tea - very rich in antioxidants, tremendous healing powers & hair anti-aging properties
- Lavender - is one of the primary essential oils for inducing peace & calm; as an adaptogen, it normalises both dry & oily conditions of the scalp, hair or skin; anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory & a skin regenerative, helps to reduce dandruff & hair loss
- 100% natural, with certified organic ingredients , SLS-free, silicons-free, cruelty-free, non-GMO
- all hair types
Video: How to use Innersense I Create Finish:
How to use:
- after drying, style hair as desired
- add finishing touches by spraying from a distance to create long lasting natural hold & shine
FREE FROM SLS-sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs.
Ingredients: Alcohol (Dent), Water, Sucrose, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Honey Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool†, Limonene†.*Certified Organic. †A natural component of essential oils