Evolve Organic Liquid Crystal 2-in-1 Micellic Cleanser, 100ml - non-wash off
This Evolve Organic Liquid Crystal 2-in-1 Micellic Cleanser is an ingenious 2 in 1 cleansing lotion to effortlessly cleanse & tone all skin types.
Micellar encapsulated micro-capsules lift & remove dirt whilst hyaluronic acid locks water into the skin & organic pomegranate softens & protects.
- Pomegranate Extract - is high in ellagic acid which helps to regulate cell turnover & strengthen the cell membrane, therefore limiting water loss & free radical damage
- Hyaluronic Acid - can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water making it a highly effective component in moisturisers. Hyaluronic acid helps to reduce wrinkles, making the skin look younger with an improved skin tone. Evolve uses lower molecular weight Hylauronic Acid which penetrated deeper & has more effective hydrating properties. It also increases the production of collagen
- 99.87 % natural with organic botanicals, cruelty free, artisanal - freshly hand-made in small batches
- daily facecare / non- wash-off face cleanser + toner & make-up remover including eye make-up
- all skin types including very sensitive
For extra pampering wash away using a wash cloth.
Scent: delicare rose
FREE FROM: parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroleum, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes, fragrances or carcinogens, fillers.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Rosa Damascena (Rose) flower Water*, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica granatum Fruit Extract*, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Mannitol, Lecithin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Citrate. *ingredients from organic farming.
99.87 % natural, artisanal, hand blended w/ raw superfood botanicals. Cruelty free & Vegan.
Packaging: reusable & recyclable amber glass spray-bottle w/plastic top in paper box
Hand-made in: Hertfordshire, England
Video: how to use + anti-aging facial massage tips by Laura Rudoe, the Founder of Evolve Beauty (UK)
As seen in: