Tata Harper VERY HIGHLIGHTING, 4.5gr - anti-aging neuropeptide highlighter
by: Tata Harper
A cream highlighter that delivers brightening & luminous effects for an overall dewy, healthy looking radiance.
Best for every day & on-the-go use.
OBS! Dear Customers, please kindly note that the digit numbers printed on your Tata Harper packaging box are not Best Before Dates but Production Batch numbers.
- this cream highlighter delivers a subtle, natural glow to your favourite features while minimising the look of wrinkles
- Tata Harper bendable, pearlescent formula reflects light & instantly illuminates to give you youthful, luminous definition
- this concentrated formula includes:
- x 8 sources of plumping hydration
- x 3 sources to minimise the look of wrinkles
- x 6 sources of vitamins & minerals
- 42 x high-performance botanical ingredients
- 100% natural, organic cerified, cruelty-free
- luminous definition / highlighing + plumping
- all skin types & skin tones
Tata's Tip: Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best & smoothest application. For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.
Scent: fragrance free
Texture: illuminating solid cream-balm
FREE FROM: alcohol, GMO, toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals & synthetic scents, parabens.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Mica, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77891), Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891).
*Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
Formulated, manufactured & packaged by hand on Tata Harper organic farm in Vermont.
Packaging: reusable & recyclable glass jag w/sustainable lock, in sustainable paper box w/eco-friendly soy-based ink print
Made in: Vermont, USA