A.S. Apothecary Cleansing Cloth #1 - hand-crocheted pure cotton for gentle exfoliation
by: A.S. Apothecary
This Cleansing Cloth is pure cotton & hand-crocheted for A.S APOTHECARY by Anne Seaton in Lewes, England.
The cloth is designed to effectively rinse off A.S APOTH Cleansing Oil whilst offering mild exfoliation.
The cloth can be machine washed.
- hand-crocheted cleansing cloth
- made of pure cotton & the double stitch offers the perfect texture
- it is soft but very slightly exfoliating & robust enough to endure numerous washes
- it is the ideal accompaniment to A.S.APOTH #5 Cleansing Oil
- 100% natural & hand-made in England
- daily facecare skin cleansing & gentle exfoliation
- all skin types including sensitive
Put a few drops on the fingertips & massage into dry skin using small circular movements. Leave for a few moments & rinse off with warm water using the AS.AP wash clot.
Made of: 100% pure cotton
Hand-made in: Sussex, England
As seen in: