Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream, 30ml - fragrance free & vegan, stumulates collagen production
A luscious yet light eye cream for a cooling & soothing sensory experience. Ultra-rich Vitamin C from the seed of New Zealand kiwi fruit works superb to help rescue damaged tissue. Containing carrot seed oil, aloe gel & 100% pure avocado oil. Fragrance free.
- scientifically shown to stimulate synthesis of collagen production in human skin cells by up to 82%*
- Kiwi Seed Oil helps restore delicate tissue around eye area*
- Aloe Vera plant gel cools & calms*
- natural, fragrance free & vegan certified
- * scientific validation
- daily eye care / day & night
- all skin types including very sensitive
Scent: fragrance free
Texture: very light whipped cream
FREE FROM: parabens, petroleum, artificial colorants, GMOs, petrochemicals, harsh detergents, toxic ingredients, animal testing.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Glycerin (vegetable), Cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived), Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, Steraic acid (vegetable), Glyceryl stearate, Tocopherol(vitamin E), Daucus carota sativa (carrot seed)oil, Actinidia chinensis (kiwiseed)oil, Borago officinalis (Borage)oil, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate, vitis vinifera (Vinanza Grape© grapeseed)extract.
Packaging: recyclable & reusable amber glass jar w/plastic lid in paper box
Made in : New Zealand
As seen in: