Bodhi & Birch Mint Thé Temple Balm, 15gr - Reliefs headaches, travel sickness, insect bites, muscular pains
by: Bodhi & Birch
Soothe and revive body and mind with a unique blend of healing essential oils.
Based on traditional herbal remedies, this aromatic balm provides relief for tension headaches, soothes travel sickness and eases muscular aches and pains. Its potent antiseptic and remedial properties work to alleviate minor skin irritations, including insect bites.
- Babassu Nut Oil – Obtained from the kernels of the Babassu palm in tropical northeastern Brazil, the oil contains lauric and myristic acids and is a soft butter at room temperature. It melts instantly on contact and penetrates the skin quickly, leaving a cooling sensation without any greasiness.
- White Camphor – White Camphor oil is brilliant oil for the treatment of muscle aches, sprains and bruises. It has excellent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is traditionally used to treat minor pain and wounds. Also helps to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Cajeput – Cajeput possesses strong analgesic properties, making it highly effectively in the management of joint and muscle pain. Its purifying and curative properties helps ease headaches and abdominal pain. A potent antiseptic, it is beneficial in the management of cuts and bruises and hastens healing and reduces scaring of the skin.
- Eucalyptus – A highly beneficial oil, it is antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature. Its stimulating quality helps dispel mental exhaustion and rejuvenate the spirit. It is also effective in treating insect bites and stings.
- Frankincense – Frankincense relieves muscle aches and has superb skin rejuvenation properties. High in sesquiterpenes, its anti-depressant qualities help revive lost energy.
- 100% natural, ethically sourced & hand-blended
- to relief tension headaches, to sooth travel sickness & to ease muscular aches & pains
- as natural antiseptic and remedial to alleviate minor skin irritations, including insect bites
Scent: fresh, spicy, eucalyptus, mint
Texture: solid balm
FREE FROM: Petrochemicals, Sulphates, Parabens, Phthalates, Glycols, PEGs, DEAs, Synthetic Polymers, Synthetic Fragrance or Colours, Palm Oil or Animal Ingredients. Tested on humans, not animals.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Nut) Butter**, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Nut Oil, Menthol, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi (Cajeput) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (White Camphor) Bark Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) Oil, Citral*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *natural constituents of essential oils ** organic ingredient.
Packaging: Reusable & recyclable MIRON dark glas jar with lid in sustainable paper box.
Made in : England