Mel Millis Phytonutri Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic, 50ml - refreshing & nourishing, rebalances of the pH levels of the skins acid mantle
by: Mel Millis
Refreshing & nourishing Mel Millis Neroli Mist Tonic is a pure hydrolate extracted during the distillation process of the essential oil.
Along with the Rose, Neroli is one of the hydrolates originating in the 10th Century. With it's beautiful floral aroma this Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic can be used on all skin types from sensitive to oily.
Hydrolates are used after the cleansing process to aid the rebalancing of the pH levels of the skins acid mantle. They help flush toxins out & allow cells to absorb nutrients, remove impurities & keep skin feeling hydrated, plump & smooth.All Mel Millis products comes packaged in its own wild seed carton.
Simply tear up & plant into the ground to watch your wild flowers grow!
- rebalances of the pH levels of the skins acid mantle
- rejuvenates & protects the skin, acts as a cicatrisant by promoting cell regeneration
- protects the epidermis from extrinsic factors
- reduces fine lines
- pure hydrolate, extracted during the distillation process of the finest essential oils
- freshly made in England using original hydrolate method originated in the 10th Century
- comes packaged in its own wild seed bio-cardboard box - plant it into the ground to watch your wild flowers grow!
- 100% certified organic ingredients, alcohol-free, gluten-free, dairy- free, wheat-free, vegan
- daily facecare / morning & night + throughout the day as needed
- after the cleansing process to aid the rebalancing of the pH levels of the skins acid mantle
- to help flush toxins out & allow cells to absorb nutrients, remove impurities & keep skin feeling hydrated
- all skin types
Scent: fresh neroli (orange flowers) garden, light sweet floral & deep woody undertones
FREE FROM: Parabens, GMOs, Petrochemicals, Artificial Fragrances, Synthetic Ingredients, Artificial Colourants, Pthalates, Formaldeyhdes, Phenoxyethanol, TEA/DEA, Mineral Oil, Palm Oil, GMO's.
Ingredients: Citrus Aurentium Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium, naturally occurring In essential oils: farnesol, geraniol, linalool, limonene, citral.
100% certified organic ingredients. Bio-Organic - Pure Plant Synergy- Innovative extraxtion method Micro-batches made.
Alcohol Free, Cruelty Free. Suitable For Vegans.
Packaging: reusable & recyclable dark Miron glass bottle w/ top & spray packaged in sustainable paper cardboard box w/ wild flower seeds - plant it into the ground to watch your wild flowers grow!
Made in: England