de Mamiel Altitude Oil, 10ml - multi-tasking inhalation essence
by: de Mamiel
Annee’s ultimate multi-tasking elixir, carry this inhalation essence with you at all times to keep a clear head & boost your immune system when constantly on the go.
“I am forever on & off aeroplanes & hate the heady feeling you can get on flights, not to mention the bugs everywhere! I blended this oil for my own use & swear by it whenever I travel, have a cold or am generally feeling a bit run-down. Some deep inhalations every few hours make you feel so much less congested & generally more alive when you land.
I am so very excited & proud to tell you that the Altitude Oil was selected as part of Vogue's Centenary celebration Beauty hall of Fame. Their favourite products of the last 100 years. I'm delighted to say we are the smallest independent brand to make the list! " - Annee de Mamiel
Why do I need it?
- It’s the handbag must-have for all - a naturally potent immune booster & pick me up
- Just a few deep breaths of this of lovingly created, sensory blend of luxurious plant oils throughout a busy day counteracts a multitude of modern day malaises
- Inhale when in need of a lift through long days at your desk in stale air con
- for protection against breathing in bugs when travelling on packed planes, buses & trains
- or to clear seasonal sniffles & stuffy noses (cold & flu bugs in winter, hayfever in summer) or all of the above
- Think of Altitude Oil as a do-it-all tonic to simultaneously soothe, revive & thrive when you’re rushed off your feet
- 100% natural with organic oils
What makes it unique?
- Annee created Altitude Oil as her on-the-go cure-all.
- Beyond a quick-fix pep up, this efficacious inhalation oil works on multi-levels to soothe emotions & protect from energy sapping atmospheres.
- For that frazzled-nerve feeling, there’s the delicate lull of herbal-sweet Lavendar & the zingy freshness of Lemon Myrtle & Peppermint as a welcome lift.
- Powerfully de-congestant Pine & Eucalyptus are there to help clear a fuzzy head & the woodsy earthiness of Patchouli brings a sense of grounding when rushing around.
- Alongside these, Fragonia, a floral tea tree oil from Western Australia lends a surprising delicacy with protective anti-infectious & antibacterial properties to keep the immune system boosted.
- multi-tasking elixir, inhalation essence to calm mind & nerves during hectic times, on the airplane or during travelling, to clear stuffy nose during hayfever and flu, anti-viral & anti-bacterial
- hand-bag & travel essential
Scent: herbal fresh blend of Lavender, Lemon Myrtle, Peppermint, Pine & Eucalyptus
FREE FROM synthetic fragrances, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulphates, propylene glycol, phthalates, GMO, PEGs, TEA and DEA.
Ingredients: Jojoba seed oil*, Lavender flower oil*, Eucalyptus leaf oil*, Fragonia leaf oil, Peppermint leaf oil*, Pine leaf oil*, Lemon myrtle leaf oil, Patchouli leaf oil*, Limonene˚, Geraniol˚, Linalol˚, Citronellol˚, Eugenol˚, Citral˚.
*Certified organic. ˚Natural essential oil constituents
Sensible precautions: Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended during pregnancy. Store away from light & heat.
100% natural. Hand blended. Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
About de Mamiel (video):
Packaging: Recyclable violet glass bottle w/ top in paper gift box.
Made in: England
As seen in: