ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF30 - PALOMA ST9, 30ml - medium with neutral undertones - light coverage tint with smoothing luminous finish
What it is: a clean, light-coverage, tinted mineral SPF30 serum that boosts skincare benefits.
How it works: your tinted SPF will never be the same. This first-of-its-kind formula fuses skincare + makeup + SPF sun protection into one easy step: a weightless serum that leaves your skin looking like skin.
Boasts SPF30 coverage with non-nano zinc oxide, safely shielding skin from UVA + UVB + UVC + blue light & infrared rays.
Created with a blend of Hyaluronic Acids, plant-based Squalane & Niacinamide/B3, ILIA's Skin Tint evens tone, softens fine lines & imperfections, and dries down to a natural, dewy finish.
And this multi-awarded super serum doesn’t stop there: it also creates a natural barrier for your skincare—sealing in hydration, plumping skin, and boosting any antioxidant effectiveness by 200%.
Plus, it’s silicone-free, fragrance-free, chemical screen-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic & safe for sensitive skin. This is SPF, made super.
Sasha's tip: "This do it all SPF is designed to be applied to clean skin. Notice it applies lighter in application & self adjusts to it’s true color after 1 minute. Try alone first before mixing in any skincare as a base—you might be pleasantly surprised & realise it’s all you need."
- makeup + skincare + suncare SPF30
- provides light dewy coverage
- Niacinamide - helps to smooth skin texture
- plant-based Squalane - helps to balance skin & improve elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid (Macro + Micro) - penetrates skin at different levels to help plump & seal hydration
with natural botanicals, vegan, cruelty-free certified, silicone-free, fragrance-free, chemical screen-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic
Video: how to use (this video features USA market version SPF40 - we sell the EU market version SPF30)
- What does non-nano zinc oxide mean?
Non-nano zinc oxide is a safe physical form of sunscreen that protects against UVA+UVB rays. Non-nano means that the product is not small enough to enter your bloodstream. The patent pending non-nano zinc oxide has an average particle size of 150 nanometers. This means it’s safe for the skin & the environment - it is the safest form of SPF.
- How long will SPF 30 protect me?
SPF 30 means that if your skin burns within 5 minutes of sun exposure, Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 30 will offer you 30 X that time in the sun before burning. 30 x 5 minutes = 2,5 + hours in the sun without burning. To reapply protection, we suggest using our ILIA radiant Translucent Powder SPF20.
- face care / makeup + suncare
- all skin types
- shake well before use
- works best if applied to clean skin or on top of ILIA True Skin Radiant Priming Serum
- if your skin is very dry, try using your regular serum or your oil underneath. Allow product to fully sink in before applying this Super Serum Skin Tint SPF30, this will help prevent any pilling.
- dispense quarter of a dropper into palms of hand & apply like a serum
- on application, shade may appear lighter & after 30-60 seconds will adapt to its true colour
- for oily skin, set your t-zone with a powder
please note: s a result of the silicone-free formula, some natural separation may occur. This is normal and it will reform when bottle is shaken & product applied to skin.
Texture: light creamy
FREE FROM: silicons, phthalate, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, GMO, gluten, talc.