Kypris Pot of Shade Heliotropic SPF30, 27ml - sunscreen & primer, ideal for reactive skin
A multifunctional, translucent veil of non-nano, broad spectrum SPF 30 & moisturising botanicals to prime skin for daily radiance.
Helps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see How to use), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.Zinc Oxide is an excellent natural sunscreen because it has the broadest UV protective spectrum & cannot be absorbed into your blood, unlike all the petroleum-based sunscreen chemicals. It sits on the top of your skin where it needs to be, effectively providing a layer of armor against damaging UV rays.
Suitable for most skin types & especially beneficial for: complexions too sensitive for essential oils, yet desirous of the ultimate, natural skin care treat. Gluten-free.
- free from essential oils to accommodate reactive, sensitive skin
- offers gentle, yet effective protection from UVA & UVB *
- mineral Zinc Oxide 20% Sunscreen = 30 SPF
- enhances skin to appear more plump, smooth & luminous
- non - whitening
- plays so well with other KYPRIS face- & skincare
- calming, soothing, non-irritating
- gluten-free, nano-free
- natural unique formulas created with technologies from both green science & dermatology w/ organic, sustainable & wildcrafted botanicals
Active natural botanicals:
- Zinc - non nano, non-irritating, sustainably sourced zinc for broad spectrum SPF 30 protection against sun damage
- Sweet Iris stem cells - enhance the skin to appear more plump, smooth & luminous
- Tamanu - an organic, co-op grown seed oil imparts a beautiful glow
- Chaparral - one of Earth’s oldest living plants yields a wildcrafted extract rich in botanical wisdom & lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect
- Sunflower - locally grown, organic heliotropes deliver a wealth of fatty acids & beta carotene
- Probiotics - for deliciously hydrated skin
- Sea Algae - a burst of soothing hydration for soft, supple skin as you bask in the Beauty of your days...
- daily face care & sun care / SPF 30 + primer
- all skin types especially very sensitive, reactive & allergic to essential oils
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat & direct sun.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats & sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Scent: delicate, almost fragrance free, unisex
Texture: whipped cream
FREE FROM: synthetic fragrances, syntetic ingredients, parabens, PEG’s, nylon, sulfates, artificial colors, mineral oil, silicones, petrochemicals, GMOs, DEA/TEA.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, Rose (Rosa Damascena) Flower Extract, Algae, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Sweet Iris (Iris Pallida) Leaf Cell Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Kukui (Aleurites Moluccanus) Seed Oil, Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo) Seed Oil, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophylum) Seed Oil, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract, Chaparral (Larrea Tridentata) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid.
Zinc Oxide 20% Sunscreen = 30 SPF
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted & sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results & Beauty-Full experiences.
Packaging: reusable & recyclable amber glass bottle w/pippete in paper box
Made in: Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
As seen in: