Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream UNSCENTED, 68gr - essential oil free, baking soda free & vegan
by: Meow Meow Tweet
Note: This cream contains no unnecessary hardeners or waxes, so the consistency may change with temperature fluctuation- if the cream separates in transit to you, simply give it a good mix & pop it in the fridge until it's hard.
- designed without baking soda & clay
- free from essential oils & scent
- dietary magnesium & arrowroot powder help control moisture & odor
- nourishing plant oils & butters soothe & condition the skin
- free from aluminum compounds that have been linked to breast cancer
- safe during pregnancy & nursing
- 100% natural organic, artisanal hand-made, vegan, fair-trade, gluten-free, cruelty-free certified & vegan
- a daily treatment for underarm odor
- suitable for pregnant & nursing women
- all skin types especially if you're sensitive to baking soda, essential oils & fragrance
How to use: Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit with your fingertips (don't push hard, those pits are sensitive :-)!.
Please note: this cream contains no unnecessary hardeners or waxes, so the consistency will change with temperature fluctuation. Though our cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But hey, sweating is natural, embrace it!
Texture: solid balm
FREE FROM parabens, aliminum, baking soda, clay, unnecessary hardeners or waxes, chemicals, petroleum and is NEVER tested on animals.
Ingredients: *manihot esculenta (arrowroot) root powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil. *certified organic / + fair trade
Packaging: recyclable & reusable glass jar w/aluminium lid in paper box
Hand-made in: The Hudson Valley NY, USA
As seen in: