Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free Deodorant Stick ROSE GERANIUM, 50gr - baking soda free & vegan
by: Meow Meow Tweet
- designed without baking soda
- dietary magnesium & arrowroot powder help control moisture & odor
- nourishing plant oils & butters soothe & condition the skin
- a potent blend of essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the whole day!
- free from aluminum compounds that have been linked to breast cancer
- safe during pregnancy & nursing
- 100% natural organic, artisanal hand-made, vegan, fair-trade, gluten-free, cruelty-free certified & vegan, biodegradable
- a daily treatment for underarm odor
- suitable for pregnant & nursing women
- travel & hand bag friendly
- all skin types especially if you're sensitive to baking soda
Tip: the push pop style tube does not retract, so it's a good idea to take it slow & work your thumb around the inner edge of the tube. Here's a handy illustration with some tips.
Scent: fresh, delicate, relaxing, Palmarosa & Geranium
Texture: solid balm
FREE FROM parabens, aliminum, baking soda, clay, unnecessary hardeners or waxes, chemicals, petroleum and is NEVER tested on animals.
Ingredients: *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *maranta esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, *cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil *certified organic / +fair trade
Packaging: zero-waste, recyclable & biodegradable paper tube
Hand-made in: The Hudson Valley NY, USA
As seen in: