Meow Meow Tweet Insect Repellent, 112ml - 100% natural herbal spray, to keep the bugs & mosquitoes away
by: Meow Meow Tweet
This 100% natural botanical insect repellent is powerful enough to combat prehistoric mosquitoes without toxic chemicals!
Herbaceous essential oils combine with astringent skin toners to create a body mist that can be sprayed directly onto your skin, hair & clothes.
- for best results, spray close to skin & apply as if it were sunscreen
- in a pinch, can be used as an underarm deodorant spray & foot spray
- safe for children over 2 years of age and dogs
- for toddlers & youngsters below 2 years old, try our Meow Meow Tweet Lavender Lemongrass Body Oil which is just as effective & safe for use.
- anti-mosquitoes spray for the Scandinavian summer is an absolute must, but a lot of the ones on the market are filled with harmful chemicals & smell to hush - this one, from Meow Meow Tweet is all natural but still strong enough to keep the bugs away
- 100% natural organic, non-toxic, hand-made, cruelty-free certified & vegan
- all100% natural, organic insect & anti-mosquitoes repellent without toxic chemicals
- safe for children over 2 years of age & dogs
How to use:
- spray directly onto skin, hair & clothes
- for best results in the wild, repeat as needed
- avoid contact with eyes
- while camping, spray your sleeping bag & clothes to help prolong it's efficacy
Scent: unisex, herbal fresh, citrus, lemongrass
FREE FROM parabens, toxic chemicals, petroleum, GMO and is NEVER tested on animals.
Ingredients: *ethyl (sugar cane) alcohol, hammamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) hydrosol, *acetic acid (apple cider vinegar), *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, juniperus virginia (cedar) oil, *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, *pinus balsamea (fir) needle oil.
Packaging: recyclable & reusable aluminum bottle w/ plastic spray
Hand-made in: The Hudson Valley NY, USA