Meraki Konjac Sponge 9x6,5 cm h.2,5 cm - bamboo charcoal for oily & impure skin - 100% bio natural, eco-made, gentle exfoliating, deep cleansing, excelent rejuvenator for face & neck
Eco made from 100% pure, biodegradable natural Konjac dietary fibre. With daily usage it will bring back the natural glow & softness of the skin.
Meraki Konjac Black - combined, impure & oily skin.
This sponge is perfect for oily & impure skin. The sponge contains activated carbon that absorbs excess sebum from the skin while actively treating bacteria.
Size: 9x6,5 cm h. 2,5 cm
Tip: Use the sponge with clean water or your favourite cleanser. Disinfect the sponge once a week by dipping it in boiling water for a few seconds. Be careful to let it cool off before you drain the water. Replace sponge every 2 - 3 months for the best cleansing experience.
- 100% natural cleansing sponge
- 100% biodegradable
- raw silk fibres from the Konjac root
- gently exfoliates to bring back the natural glow of the skin
- effectively balances the PH of the skin
- naturally moisturizes the skin
- deep cleansing
- great to use with & to remove face cleansers, masks & scrubs or could be used with clean water alone
- 100% natural, eco-made, 100% biodegradable, free from synthetics, free from MI (methylisothiazolinone)
- daily face & neck care
- suitable for all skin types including oily & impure
- use the sponge with clean water or your favourite cleanser
• soak sponge in warm water before use until fully softened
• gently massage the sponge onto face & neck in small circular motions
• rinse thoroughly after use
• sterilise with boiling water once a week
OBS. Never store the sponge in the shower, as the damp environment will affect its durability - hang-dry it instead on a towel hanger.
Scent: fragrance free
Texture: moist sponge
FREE FROM: Methylisothiazolinone (MI)
Made of: 100% bio-degradable pure, natural Konjac dietary fibre (raw silk fibres from the Konjac root), green tea extract
Durability: the sponge is delivered in an airtight bag.
Durability in the bag: 2 years
Durability when put into use: 2-3 months
Packaging: moist konjac sponge vacuum packed in recyclable plastic bag
Sustainably made in: China for Meraki Danmark