Rahua Classic Conditioner, 275ml
Best for all hair types including frizzy, colour-treated.
- stronger hair
- healthier scalp
- hydration, softness, shine & hair manageability
- Rahua (ungurahua) oil - fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes & maintains hair follicle & scalp health. Its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. With Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- Palo Santo oil - “holy wood” is Rahua’s signature scent, which offers a sophisticated & beautiful earthy aroma; the ingredient also provides a soothing aromatherapy experience while shampooing
- Quinoa - is a gluten free super-food that revitalises hair and promotes healing & moisture retention, reduces signs of fatigue
- Coconut betaines - safely, gently & effectively removes excess oil & dirt without stripping necessary nutrients & moisture
- organic Aloe - smooths, hydrates & nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged & lacklustre hair
- organic Green Tea - full of antioxidants which protect hair & scalp & reduce damage from harmful UV rays
organic Raspberry Leaf - this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish & repair damaged hair
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested & prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment & it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow & sustain these traditions, build economies & empower the indigenous people.
- natural, certified organic, SLS-free, silicon free, wild & sustainable-harvested, gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- all hair types including colour-treated
Video: how to use
about Rahua by the company founders Anna & Fabian
How to use:
- after shampooing, thoroughly work through hair, pressing into hair & scalp
- leave in for 3 minutes, then rinse
- to use as a styling cream, leave in hair & style as usual
- use regularly for best results
FREE FROM: SLS-sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs.