Rahua Color Full Hair Mask, 200ml - rejuvenates color-treated hair & extends color
- encapsulates pigment to deliver vibrant, lasting color
- restores health, shine & softness to color-treated hair
- repairs & strengthens
- Rahua (ungurahua) oil - fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes & maintains hair follicle & scalp health. Its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance.
- With Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- Morete (Buriti) oil - rich in vitamins A+C+E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols & carotenoids - especially beta-carotene - oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp & protects hair from damaging UVA rays.
- With Symbiotic®* Morete.
- Amazonian Lilac Clay - reduces brassiness often found in blonde & brown shades
- Gardenia Flower - symbolising purity & sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent; Rahua uses the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence & maintain its antioxidants
- Hibiscus - packed with antioxidants known as anthocyanins; reduces UV damage, provides full-spectrum hair color support, boosts shine, strengthens hair & enhances manageability & bounce
- *Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested & prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment & it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow & sustain these traditions, build economies & empower the indigenous people.
- 100% natural, certified organic, SLS-free, silicon free, wild & sustainable-harvested, gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- color-treated hair
Video: about Rahua by the company founders Anna & Fabian
How to use:
- after shampooing, apply generously & comb through hair
- leave in for 10-15 minutes, rinse & style as usual
Texture: rich cream
FREE FROM: SLS-sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs.