Rahua Hydration Detangler + UV Barrier, 193ml - softens, smooths frizz & prevents hair damage & colour fade
- glide comb through hair with ease
- provides UV defense for photoprotection
- prevents breakage
- blocks humidity, tames frizz
- smooths & softens
- Rahua (ungurahua) oil - fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes & maintains hair follicle & scalp health. Its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. With Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- Morete (buriti) oil - rich in Vitamins A+C+E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols & carotenoids - especially beta-carotene - oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. With Symbiotic®* Morete.
Sacha Inchi - exceptionally rich in Omega-3 fatty acids & antioxidants seeds including vitamins A+E. Sacha Inchi oil works to condition & lock moisture in hair. It soothes the scalp. With Symbiotic®* Sacha Inchi.
organic Mango sugars - this juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent & contains sugars which help to bond oil proteins to hair, maximising hydration
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested & prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment & it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow & sustain these traditions, build economies & empower the indigenous people.
- 100% natural, certified organic, SLS-free, silicon free, wild & sustainable-harvested, gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- all hair types including colour-treated
Video: about Rahua by the company founders Anna & Fabian
How to use:
- mist generously on damp or dry hair & comb through
- leave in, do not rinse
- prime hair for health & easy styling after cleansing & conditioning
Scent: tropical mango & passion fruit
Texture: light creamy
FREE FROM: SLS-sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs.