Rahua Leave-in Treatment, 60ml - styling heat protectant, frizz-free, shiny healthy hair
Best for all hair types.
- tames frizz
- protects from heat & breakage
- prevents split ends, helping hair to grow longer & stronger
- elevates shine
- Rahua (ungurahua) oil - fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes & maintains hair follicle & scalp health. Its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. With Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- organic Quinoa - is a gluten free super-food that revitalises hair and promotes healing & moisture retention
- organic Green Tea - full of antioxidants which protect hair & scalp & reduce damage from harmful UV rays
- organic Raspberry Leaf - this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish & repair damaged hair
- Palo Santo oil - “holy wood” is Rahua’s signature scent, which offers a sophisticated & beautiful earthy aroma with a soothing aromatherapy experience
Vanilla - this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent & a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down hair aging.
- *Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested & prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment & it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow & sustain these traditions, build economies & empower the indigenous people.
- 100% natural, certified organic, SLS-free, silicon free, wild & sustainable-harvested, gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- all hair types including colour-treated
Video: how to use example
about Rahua by the company founders Anna & Fabian
How to use:
- can be used before hot styling tools or when air drying
- after shampooing & conditioning, apply just a dab (use more or less depending on hair thickness & texture) to damp hair & work in, being sure to massage product into the ends
FREE FROM: SLS-sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMOs.